Monday, January 25, 2016

V2.2: Direct urls, more matching improvements and bug fixes

For Version 2.2 I've updated the application so that each search displays the search terms in the querystring so that you can have links directly to beers, for example:

I actually always had this functionality (to make sure to get indexed by search engines), but just reworked the app a bit so it's standard.

I also looked through the data that was coming in and made some improvements to the matching, specifically in cases where brewery names were throwing off results.

And I also fixed a bug where the Untappd scores were displaying incorrectly under heavy load (due to a misplaced static variable declaration).

Next up:  Mobile apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment